We're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join our training program coaching staff!
Do you have what it takes to be a Fleet Feet Sports Coach or Mentor? We are currently looking for run and run/walk coaches/mentors for our training programs, including our beginner's training program No Boundaries and intermediate/advanced half marathon programs.
What are we looking for in a Fleet Feet Sports coach?
- First, and foremost, Motivate and Lead participants
- Come prepared to organize, motivate, and instruct the training group
- Attend all weekly training runs, seminars, events, and race day
- Work according to the training plan laid out by the Training Group Coordinator
- Run from front to back of group during all runs ensuring that all participants are safe and accounted for
- Responsible for safety of the course and of participants
- Enforce the rules of the road
- Provide organized group stretching for training participants
If you believe you have what it takes to coach a Fleet Feet Sports training group, please email email@example.com with a brief description of your running and/or coaching experience, what you can add to enhance our training programs, and why you're interested in coaching with Fleet Feet Sports Marlton!